Change Management and Stakeholder Support
TCS were engaged by Transport for NSW to provide Change Management Support and Stakeholder Management Services to support the Digital Systems Program.
This Program represents one of the largest Transformation efforts ever undertaken in a brownfields Rail environment. TCS have been one of the key strategic partners to Transport from conception, through to funding approval and early stage implementation.
Our focus was to establish strong relationships and communication channels between the Digital Systems Program and key stakeholders. There was particular emphasis on relationship building, change impact awareness and early engagement with Sydney Trains; as a major contributor to the planning and adoption effort of the Digital Systems Program.
Our deliverables included:
- Developing the Change Management & Stakeholder Engagement Plans to support the Final Business Case for DS and for the early stages of mobilisation
- Presenting to Infrastructure NSW as part of the Project team to gain approval for the funding proposal to go to cabinet
- Facilitating the engagement with the Business in relation to the Operating Concept and future state scenarios. This involved coordinating and facilitating various meetings, briefings, workshops and Customer Central events
- Presenting and facilitating various DS awareness raising sessions to the impacted Business Units
- Conducting a Change Impact Assessment and baselining this back to the current versions of the OCD / MCD
- Assisting with the establishment of the DSTO
- Conducting ‘deep dives’ with the impacted Business Areas to identify change impacts and required management approach